The schedule of T20 series between Ireland and India came.
Team India will tour West Indies before this.
New Delhi. From the beginning of the year 2023, Team India is going through a busy schedule. However, Rohit Sharma and Co got a month-long break after the World Test Championship final. Now after the break, the Indian team is going to be busy again. The Blue Army will tour the West Indies in July first, where they will play a Test series of 2 Tests, 3 ODIs and 5 T20 matches. After that the team has to compete against Ireland as well, for which the T20 schedule has been released.
Team India will start the Test series against the West Indies on 12 July. After that the ODI series will start from 27th July, which will run till 1st August. At the same time, both the teams will play T20 series from 3rd August to 13th August. After this, from July 18, the Indian team will be busy on the tour of Ireland. The schedule of T20 series against Ireland has been released. After this, the Indian team has to focus on the Asia Cup and the World Cup as well. Test and ODI team against West Indies has been announced. Now it has to be seen which players are tried for the T20 series.
T20 series against Ireland
1st T20I – August 18 (3 PM)
2nd T20I – August 20 (3 PM)
3rd T20I – August 23 (3 PM)
indian team schedule for world cup
1. India vs Australia, 8 October, Chennai
2. India vs Afghanistan, 11 October, Delhi
3. India vs Pakistan, 15 October, Ahmedabad
4. India vs Bangladesh, 19 October, Pune
5. India vs New Zealand, 22 October, Dharamsala
6. India vs England, 29 October, Lucknow
7. India vs Qualifier 2, November 2, Mumbai
8. India vs South Africa, 5 November, Kolkata
9. India vs Qualifier 1, 11 November, Bengaluru
FIRST PUBLISHED : June 28, 2023, 01:29 IST