1. Babar Azam and Rizwan’s record partnership of 200+, England washed out. Click here to read
Pakistan won the second T20 match of the series against England by 10 wickets. Captain Babar Azam and opener-wicketkeeper Mohammad Rizwan shared a stormy partnership of 203 runs. Both made a partnership record for their country.
2. If the team lost, then the captain came forward and took full responsibility, said – because of me…. Click here to read
Pakistan defeated England by 10 wickets in the second T20 match of the series. Caretaker captain Moeen Ali scored the most runs for England but still held himself responsible for the defeat.
3. Sachin Tendulkar playing a stormy innings even at the age of 49, won India. Click here to read
It has been a long time for Sachin Tendulkar to retire but neither his bat has lost its edge nor the fan base. In Dehradun, this great batsman played in a stormy manner at a strike rate of 200 and contributed significantly to his team’s victory.
4. Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid’s ‘experiments’ not being successful, ‘in-out’ game was heavy! , Click here to read
The pairing of Indian captain Rohit Sharma and coach Rahul Dravid is quite like this and often photo-videos are seen discussing the two, but continuous experiments are not proving effective. If a player does not get a reward for good performance, then someone suddenly gets out of the team. A player also suddenly gets an entry in the team.
5. PAK got the target of 200 runs, this was Babar Azam’s plan to win ‘Perfect-10’. Click here to read
Babar Azam’s captaincy team Pakistan defeated England by 10 wickets in the second T20 match of the series. Babar scored the second T20 century of his career and became the player of the match.
6. Nagpur T20: Team India will come with this Playing XI! 2 changes are sure. Click here to read
India vs Australia: The second T20 match of the series is to be played between India and Australia in Nagpur. The Indian team is trailing 0-1 in the series after losing the first T20. In such a situation, all eyes will be on Playing-XI.
7. Team India may get a big setback in Nagpur, not any player but this is the reason. Click here to read
The Indian team is trailing 0-1 in the three-match series. In such a situation, a situation like ‘do or die’ has arisen in front of him in Nagpur. The team led by Rohit Sharma lost the first T20 match of the series in Mohali.
8. ‘How selfish are Babar Azam…’ What happened to PAK pacer Shaheen Afridi all of a sudden? , Click here to read
Pakistan captain Babar Azam scored a century in the second T20 match of the series against England and led his team to a 10-wicket victory. He made an unbeaten double century partnership for the first wicket with Rizwan.
9. Karthik or Rishabh Pant in T20 World Cup? The legend took the name of this player. Click here to read
India has included both Rishabh Pant and Dinesh Karthik in the 15-man squad for the T20 World Cup to be held in Australia. It has been a matter of discussion for some time that between Pant and Karthik, which player should be given a chance in the playing XI.
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s card to be cut in the second T20 match! This dangerous player can take the place. Click here to read
In the first T20 match against Australia, fast bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar proved to be the biggest villain of Team India’s defeat. Bhuvneshwar Kumar conceded 52 runs in 4 overs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar did not even get a wicket during this period. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was getting beaten up a lot in the first T20 match.